Let's see. What should
I be doing now?
- Studying for my French final. (Even though Madame is in the hospital after her surgery and stroke. I take back every ill thought about her.)
- Studying for my Urinalysis test Thursday and the final.
Studying for Computer quiz Friday and final and completing that last project. Ignoring Chemistry with extreme prejudice
- Learning and practicing my parts for choir Friday.
Other stuff that's not as important that I should be doing:
- Updating SGIH (It's been 4 months or something)
- Updating all of the others (It's been longer than 4 months)
- Completing several 'short' fics
- Writing 'Crumbs in the Clockwork' (At least one more chapter - No, at least convert that one piece from paper to pixels before the year is out. Or no. At least save the thing from the Domain of Other Side of the Bed)
- Updating 'Silver Lining'
- Write that Mai/Jet fic for nuitsongeur
- Write those other stories for atla_secretsanta (Sssshhhh!)
Of little to no importance:
Wash dishes Sweep floor Finish laundry
- Maybe - maybe - write another little story for Suzuki shipping week, which starts Dec. 4 to the 10th I think.
Lists make it seem like I have more to do than in reality. They're like the word 'And'. So let's see what all I can do instead
of this stuff.
The procrastination is strong in this way.
Also, saw big brother Steve today (and Doug and George). We did lunch, we schmoozed (sp?), we had talked, we had some laughs. It was nice. And I don't care what you say, Doug, I don't look like his freaking twin! Steve's nose is bigger than mine; his chin is different. I DON'T HAVE A GOATTEE!